- We learn about you, your experiences and your caregiving style.
- We present you to families seeking a caregiver with your background, experience and temperament.
- We help prepare you for interviewing successfully.
- We facilitate interviews with families who would like to meet you.
- We educate parents on realistic responsibilities and competitive and compliant wages.
- We educate families on the importance of having a written work agreement.
- We provide parents information and resources to help them succeed as a household employer.
- We provide nannies with professional nanny training opportunities at no cost.
- We offer our services at no financial cost to nannies.
Morningside Nannies only refers the most qualified, experienced and well-referenced nannies to meet the childcare needs of Houston area families.
If you have reviewed our screening process, meet our requirements and can make at least a one year commitment if placed, we invite you to apply for representation with our agency.
Please note, we require all applicants to have professional childcare work experience. While the experience gained from providing care for family and friends or on a volunteer basis contributes to your experience as a child care provider, we require our applicants to have experience working in formal child care positions. Formal child care positions include working as a daycare provider, teacher, nanny, camp counselor, tutor, coach, or other position where you held a job working with children.
Please complete the form below and a placement specialist will contact you to discuss how we may help you in finding the right job with the right family.
You may also contact a placement specialist now at (713) 526-3989.