- We learn about you, your experiences and your caregiving style.
- We present you to families seeking a caregiver with your background, experience and temperament.
- We help prepare you for interviewing successfully.
- We facilitate interviews with families who would like to meet you.
- We educate parents on realistic responsibilities and competitive and compliant wages.
- We educate families on the importance of having a written work agreement.
- We provide parents information and resources to help them succeed as a household employer.
- We provide nannies with professional nanny training opportunities at no cost.
- We offer our services at no financial cost to nannies.
Morningside Nannies only refers the most qualified, experienced and well-referenced nannies to meet the childcare needs of Houston area families.
If you have reviewed our screening process, meet our requirements and can make at least a one year commitment if placed, we invite you to apply for representation with our agency.
Please complete the form below and a placement specialist will contact you to discuss how we may help you in finding the right job with the right family.
You may also contact a placement specialist now at (713) 526-3989.